Job title: Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Company: ALINK Insurance Services LLC
Job description: ALINK Insurance Services is a growing agency looking for an energetic and talented career oriented individual to join our Commercial Lines team.
Will be responsible for providing prompt, accurate, and quality professional service to our clients, producers, team members, and company personnel to maintain and grow our book of business. Will also be asked to quote, present, and bind new accounts on behalf of the agency.
- Review and analyze policies, endorsements, forms, and rates for accuracy. Recommending coverage or amendments as appropriate.
- Manage assigned accounts in accordance with agency procedures, quality and service standards.
- Achieve sales, account development, and client retention targets as set out in individualized goals.
- Maintain knowledge of carrier underwriting criteria, rating programs, coverage availability, binding authority, payment plans, underwriting criteria, etc.
KEY SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Well organized.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail, with a thorough knowledge of policy forms, terms and conditions.
- Ability to be resourceful and exercise judgment in order to problem solve when the answer is not readily apparent.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to set priorities, which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities.
- Exhibits leadership and a willingness to assist and support team members.
- Actively supports and incorporates company mission and core values into daily activities.
- 2+ years commercial insurance experience.
- Industry designations such as CISR, CIC, CRM, etc. preferred but not required.
FULL TIME, BENEFITS, COMPETITIVE SALARY, COMMISSION OPPORTUNITY, BONUS OPPORTUNITY
SALARY CONTINGENT ON EXPERIENCE
Expected salary: $55000 – 75000 per year
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Job date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 01:30:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!