Job title: Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Company: Insurance Brokers of Arizona
Job description: Insurance Brokers of Arizona is one of the fastest growing insurance agencies in Arizona for a reason! We are growing aggressively and seeking “A” players to join our team. We are looking for someone willing and able to jump right into an account manager position.
Our Agency Core Values that serve as our guiding principles and those to be shared as a team member are:
Give Purpose to our team. Put Family first. Provide Security. Have Integrity. Deliver good Communication. Stay Driven.
We focus on a team atmosphere, and we nurture a fast paced and fun environment. Not only will you get free premium training to succeed, but there are opportunities for bonuses and incentives. You don’t have to give up your weekends, evenings, or family life. We utilize the best technology to be more efficient and 100% paperless. We will provide training and instruction as needed but will not be micromanaging your work. We are here to coach, train, and mentor people who want to succeed.
In the Commercial Lines Account Manager position, your team will:
· Provide the highest quality of professional service to every customer.
· Maintain knowledge of products.
· Grow sales by cross selling and rounding out accounts in your existing book of business. There are opportunities to earn bonuses for cross-selling, rounding out and promoting Life policies.
· Service existing clients in person, email, telephone and sms text.
· Prepare renewals, remarket accounts, and manage your book of business.
· Quote and Bind new policies.
· Review and process all incoming correspondence and respond in a timely manner.
Why you should care that Insurance Brokers of Arizona is in the top 1% in the Nation for technology?
· CRM that does more than half your work.
· Automatically connect with prospects and clients via Text, Ringless Voicemails, and Emails
· Quoting tools that reduce the time spent preparing proposals
· Sales Tracking Tools provider deeper insights into your conversions
· In house developers to help build processes around your selling & servicing styles
· Retention Tools
· You make more money quicker while spending less time on each task!
Requirements for Commercial Lines Account Manager:
- Able to understand, review, consult, and communicate insurance related products to prospecting customers.
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
- Property/Casualty License
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel/Outlook, comfortable with insurance-related technology
- Previous working experience in an independent insurance agency (preferred)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
As long as you are coachable, driven, and accountable then we will train you to be successful.
- Flex schedule with the opportunity to work from home (based on experience)
- Continuing Education and License renewals paid by Agency
- Group Health Plan paid by Agency
- 24/7 TeleDoc paid by Agency
- Voluntary Ancillary products – Vision, Dental and entire Assurity suite of products.
- Costco Membership paid by Agency
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match up to 3%
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Hawaii timeshare that rotates thru employees
- Birthday off every year
Expected salary: $45000 – 75000 per year
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Job date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 08:49:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!