Job title: Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager
Company: Worthy Insurance Group, LLC
Job description: Account Manager
Worthy Insurance Group is a young independent insurance agency seeking an Account Manager. Worthy has an established book of business and existing relationships upon which to build. Independent agency commercial technical expertise and confidence is a must.
- Assist with preparing proposals and applications, submit to insureds and carriers (or marketing department); follow up to ensure timely responses.
- Process new business, renew and re-market accounts 120 days in advance.
- Orders and issues binders, certificates, policies, endorsements, and other related items; verifies their accuracy; forwards them to client with appropriate correspondence.
- Provide consistent, accurate and timely communication to clients through verbal and written correspondence.
- Maintain client files in EPIC accurately and consistently documenting conversations, sending confirmations to clients and ensure Activity Report is updated during or immediately after the discussion with the client
- Assist clients in making appropriate coverage changes; inform and educate clients about coverage’s, exclusions, exposures and audits, and document electronic file accordingly.
- College Degree OR equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Property & Casualty Insurance experience
- Property & Casualty agency management system (Applied Epic)
- Prior experience in healthcare, specifically long-term care facilities
- Proficient with computers and standard Microsoft software packages
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time management and attention to detail
- Illinois Property & Casualty license OR ability to pass the exam within 30 days of hire
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, and many more
Employment Type: Full-Time
Why Work Here?
Working at Worthy you will feel like family; we offer great benefits, including continuing education, and growth opportunities are endless!
Who We Are:
Worthy Insurance focuses on providing creative insurance solutions to the healthcare, social service, and real estate industries. Worthy empowers our employees to grow with personal and professional development opportunities. We encourage our employees to be active in our communities and industry. We actively communicate goals, acknowledge successes, and show appreciation for our team.
Worthy employees enjoy:
- 4 Day Workweek along with generous PTO
- 401k with company match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Insurance education bonus program
- Nationwide travel for client and prospect visits
- Paid Time Off for Volunteering
Location: Skokie, IL
Job date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 04:38:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!