Job title: Health Insurance Agent
Company: Reserve National Insurance Company
Job description: Ready for a change?
We offer flexibility in making your own schedule and offer remote or hybrid work locations. We’re building our team across America and hiring in 30 states!
We are Reserve National Insurance Company! Reserve National stands for integrity, fairness and financial stability. Our company has the approval and confidence of policyholders throughout the country, including individuals and families, along with self-employed and small business owners.
As of December 1, 2022, Reserve National Insurance Company (formerly known as Kemper Health) is part of the Medical Mutual family of companies and is no longer affiliated with the Kemper Corporation family of companies. The Kemper and Kemper Health trademarks and similar or derivative trademarks are temporarily being used by Reserve National Insurance Company under license from Kemper Corporation.
Are you a licensed health insurance agent?
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit that want to be in business for themselves but not in business by themselves. Our advisors help independent professionals, small businesses, and families with the challenges of health insurance.
Come see what our agents are offered:
- Expanded product portfolio – as an advisor, you have access to individualized supplemental product suite, marketplace ACA plans and competitive Medicare Supplements along with dental and vision plans.
- Larger commissions paid faster –$1,500 average household commission; paid when you submit an application; with long-term vested renewal commission to build your future.
- Excellent earning opportunities with highly competitive commissions up to 35% and a vested renewal structure with unlimited earnings potential. Top performers qualify for trips to world-class destinations. Additionally, you can qualify for monthly, quarterly and/or annual contest payouts.
- active life and health insurance license, or willingness to obtain one
- integrity and character
- strong work ethic and passion for helping people
- submit to and pass appropriate background checks
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Sun, 05 Feb 2023 00:32:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!