Job title: Insurance Agent, Inbound Sales
Company: Polly Insurance Agency
Job description: At Polly, we’re changing the way people shop for car insurance through technology. If you’re a driven personal lines insurance sales agent with a high gear, digital orientation, and a heavy growth emphasis, you’ll likely have a strong interest in this position, which is remote based (home office). Our licensed insurance agents are empowered to sell by using Polly’s cutting-edge technology products..
As a Sales Center Agent here at Polly, you will analyze, advise, and sell personal lines insurance policies to customers, by: * Handling an average of 135-150 inbound leads per month with motivated real-time car buyers
- Navigate through multiple carrier systems while preparing & cross-selling personalized quotes
- Provide expert advice and recommendations to our customers and clients
- Close sales at a strong conversion rate from your high inbound lead flow (no cold calling)
- Foster an unmatched customer experience at every touchpoint
Hours of Operation
Training will last 4 weeks. During training, you’re expected to work full-time, 8 hours a day (40 hours a week). Training hours are as follows: M-F from 10 AM to 7 PM, the last hour of the day from 6-7PM is for independent work.
The Polly Sales Center is operational 9:00am – 9:00pm (EST); Monday – Saturday.
New Agent Schedule: 12pm to 9pm EST, 5 days/week including Saturdays with 2 days off a week and 1 hour lunch break
Schedules will be assigned based on business needs and commence upon completion of full-time training.
Polly offers a competitive market base salary of 32k-38k annually plus bonus. Salary is based on location and experience. Our average agents make 55-65k annually and our highest performing agents have the opportunity to make 100,000k+ in total compensation annually.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- A valid Property and Casualty insurance license
- 1+ year(s) of experience selling auto & home insurance in a Call Center
- Experience working in a high-volume call center
- Experience selling multiple carriers and multiple state coverages
- Solid computer, IT, and systems experience
- Persuasive; persistent and confident in closing a sale in fast paced setting
- Excellent communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Self-initiative to continuously follow up with warm leads to drive deals to completion
- Experience with AMS360, PL Rater, and/or other rating tools, preferred
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish), not required
- Home internet connection (cable, fiber or DS preferred) from a major ISP with min 25 Mbps download/5 Mbps upload speeds.
Work & Life, Balanced – We’re Here for You:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- HSA, FSA, Dependent Care FSA and Commuter pre-tax benefit
- Flexible PTO, that gives you ownership of your time
- Paid Parental leave + Baby Cash
- Generous holiday time
- Matching 401(k) contributions
- Life & disability Insurance
- Paid volunteer hours
Headquartered in Williston, Vermont, Polly.co was founded in 2016. Today, hundreds of employees work remotely across the USA. Visit our to learn more about culture and opportunities at Polly.
Polly is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Expected salary: $32000 – 100000 per year
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 08:31:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!