Job title: Insurance Customer Service Rep
Company: Z-Insurance Group
Job description: Job Responsibilities
· Receive phone calls and office visitors requesting quotes, changes to existing coverage and/or new policies. Review and process client changes, additions, revisions and cancellations within 48 hours.
· Schedule/confirm appointments for agent
· Proactively schedule annual professional insurance reviews with existing clients. Expectation is 5 appointments per week.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
· Ability to diffuse difficult and complex customer escalations. Refer unresolved customer issues to Agent.
· Administer/Adhere to Agency practices and procedures
· Develop and maintain knowledge of American National products and services and support efforts to increase agent business
Job Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
· Must be detail oriented and able to organize, prioritize and multi-task
· Demonstrates professional demeanor
· Excellent phone communication skills required
· Understands products, procedures and best practices for promoting policy growth and client retention
· Maintain information in the agency’s customer database for future follow up
· Manage agency correspondence, including email, fax and mail as required
· Previous customer service experience required.
· Must have solid PC skills, basic math skills, and a strong analytical capability.
· Working Knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, Internet Explorer and PowerPoint) required. Must be comfortable with web based software applications.
- A criminal background and credit check will be conducted as part of the application process.
- All applicable state licenses for property and casualty and life insurances will be required. Ask us how we can help!
American National is a group of companies comprised of American National Insurance Company, Galveston, Texas and its subsidiaries including American National Property And Casualty Company with its subsidiaries and affiliates, Springfield, Missouri, Farm Family Casualty Insurance Company, United Farm Family Insurance Company, Farm Family Life Insurance Company and American National Life Insurance Company of New York, Glenmont, New York. Each Company has financial responsibility only for its own products and services and is not responsible for the products and services provided by the other companies.
Expected salary: $15 – 18 per hour
Location: Barnesville, OH
Job date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 23:07:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!