Job title: Insurance Producer, Personal Lines
Company: Polly Insurance Agency
Job description: At Polly, we’re changing the way people shop for insurance. We’re innovators, collaborators, and entrepreneurs. Our company values represent who we are, how we approach what we do, and how we’ll keep doing amazing things – together.
We are excited to announce the launch of our Polly Agent program. As a premier multi-line agency, with access to national and local carriers, you can offer your customers a wide array of insurance choices to meet their home and auto needs. You will partner with Polly as an independent agent and your own business. As an industry leader in insurance technology, Polly is developing enhanced agent tools, which will allow you to easily provide quotes to your prospects. Our lucrative financial terms will offer successful agents a path to financial reward.
Polly is the better way for entrepreneurial, motivated, independent insurance agents who are ready to grow a successful business. Polly Sub-Producers will build a book of business by leveraging existing relationships and identifying prospective new customers.
As an independent Sub-Producer, you’ll have the flexibility to develop a lucrative career by providing customers with the auto and home insurance products from Polly Insurance Agency.
Producer Program Highlights
- Access to write with many major insurance carriers
- Competitive commission structure that includes new and renewal business
- Option for buy out with multiplier
- Agency management support
- Make your own schedule
- Uncapped commissions
- Centralized Servicing Team supporting your clients
- No start-up cost
- No fees!
What You’ve Done
- 2+ years of independent agent/producer/owner, insurance sales, or real estate, lending, or financial services sales experience
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and effectively organize work
- Demonstrated track record of meeting sales goals and/or quotas
- Must maintain Property & Casualty license in all states you want to sell in
- Must maintain a business license and agency license in all the states you want to sell in
- Must maintain E&O Insurance
- Must obtain and maintain Resident License
This is a 1099 independent contractor and not eligible for benefits.
Expected salary: $120000 per year
Location: Albany, NY
Job date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 08:10:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!