Job title: Licensed Insurance Sales Agent/ Staff Producer
Company: State Farm Insurance Fort Worth, TX
Job description: Jerry Bristow – State Farm Agency, located in Ft. Worth, TX has an immediate opening for a full-time Licensed Insurance Sales Professional. We are an award winning State Farm agency focused on fulfilling the needs of our customers and creating success for our team. My Unique Ability is empowering others to achieve their potential and strategizing simple solutions that build confidence in our shared future.
If you have experience in the insurance industry, I invite you to apply for the position in my office. I challenge you to strive towards your potential. I look forward to being a part of your success!.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
What we provide
- Base Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Insurance Sales Experience/ Property & Casualty and L/H licenses preferred.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property & Casualty license
- Life & Health license
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Job date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 00:29:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!