Job title: Licensed Insurance Sales Agent
Company: Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
Job description: Licensed Insurance Sales Agent (Licensed before hire preferred but not required)
We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our Insurance Agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
$500 signing bonus!
Our hours are 8 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday
- No weekends or Major Holidays
- Hours are flexible
- Starts out Hourly + Bonuses, moves to Base + Commissions
- Free leads and leads credits
- Paid for performance position
- In-office positions only (No Remote)
- Nationally Recognized Training
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Gain new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking. Required to get licensed within the first 30 days of hire. We will provide material
- Able to pivot quickly
- Humble and coachable attitude
- Hungry for growth
- High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Get Insurance License and once licensed, sell your appointments
At the Castanza Insurance Agency, we are looking for top talent! Join one of the top insurance agencies in the country!
Our hiring process is very thorough. Finalists are asked to arrange reference calls with former managers.
The benefits to high performers are endless!
Chris Castanza leads one of the fastest-growing insurance agencies in the country. He was nominated for Personal Lines Agent of the Year twice. His agency is well known for its team approach to business. Chris is a highly sought-after speaker and trainer on accelerating growth in agencies across the nation. His practical and motivational style balances education with enlightening stories. Chris has coached teams and small businesses across the country with a focus on elevating the vision of the organization, developing talent within teams, and creating frameworks for perpetual success.
Find his book on Amazon: ‘The Great Game of Insurance.’
Location: Harrisonville, MO
Job date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 23:42:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!