Job title: Premium Audit – Field Auditor – Commercial Insurance
Company: Cincinnati Insurance Company
Job description: Make a difference with a career in insurance
At The Cincinnati Insurance Companies, we put people first and apply the Golden Rule to our daily operations. To put this into action, we’re looking for extraordinary people to join our talented team. Our service-oriented, ethical, knowledgeable, caring associates are the heart of our vision to be the best company serving independent agents. We help protect families and businesses as they work to prevent or recover from a loss. Share your talents to help us reach for continued success as we bring value to the communities we serve and demonstrate that Actions Speak Louder in Person®.
If you’re ready to build productive relationships, collaborate within a diverse team, embrace challenges and develop your skills, then Cincinnati may be the place for you. We offer career opportunities where you can contribute and grow.
Start your journey with us
The Premium Audit Department of The Cincinnati Insurance Companies is currently seeking a premium auditor for our Boise, Idaho territory to audit property casualty commercial lines policies to establish appropriate classifications, exposures and basis of premium. Develop earned premiums in accordance with company, industry and government rules and regulations.
Pay Range: $50,000 – $100,000; depending on skills and knowledge
Be ready to:
- travel to agents’ commercial clients to conduct audits
- develop earned premiums in accordance with company, industry and government rules and regulations
- verify premium basis by reviewing ledgers, state or federal quarterly records, financial statements and other accounting records
- investigate and establish correct policy classifications through personal interview and physical inspection of the insured’s premises
- document changes in the insured’s operation
- prepare and submit complete reports within established time frames
- interact with agents and associates to communicate and support audit results
Be equipped with:
- demonstrated the ability to work independently
- strong organizational skills
- effective communication
- solid analytical skills
- strong knowledge of the property casualty business and products
- underwriting experience
- strong automation skills
- degree in insurance, accounting or related field
- industry designation, APA or CPCU preferred
Enhance your talents
Providing outstanding service and developing strong relationships with our independent agents are hallmarks of our company. Whether you have experience from another carrier or you’re new to the insurance industry, we promote a lifelong learning approach. Cincinnati provides you with the tools and training to be successful and to become a trusted, respected insurance professional – all while enjoying a meaningful career.
Enjoy benefits and amenities
Your commitment to providing strong service, sharing best practices and creating solutions that impact lives is appreciated. To increase the well-being and satisfaction of our associates, we offer a variety of benefits and amenities. Learn more about our and packages.
Many departments at our Headquarters in Fairfield, Ohio, offer hybrid work options, empowering associates to work from home several days a week. Depending on your role and responsibilities, hybrid options may be available.
Embrace a diverse team
As a relationship-based organization, we welcome and value a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race; creed; color; sex, including sexual orientation, gender identity and transgender status; religion; national origin; age; disability; military service; veteran status; pregnancy; AIDS/HIV or genetic information; or any other basis prohibited by law.
Expected salary: $50000 – 100000 per year
Location: Boise, ID
Job date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 05:26:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!